13 15 15Call
No win, no fee.
Australia's Largest Specialist Personal Injury Firm
WINNER Personal Injury Law Firm of the Year

Australia's Largest Specialist Personal Injury Firm^

WINNER Personal Injury Law Firm of the Year

Why You Need to Get Advice on Your Injury Claim.

For as long as time, injury has been an unfortunate part of life.

Some injuries are preventable, some aren’t. Some injuries can have a relatively small impact and some can be serious and potentially change the course of a person’s life.

A personal injury lawyer meeting with a client to discuss details of a claim.

But while it’s important we understand and accept the inevitable nature of injuries, we must also realise that there are measures in place to help us when circumstances and accidents result in serious harm.

From car accidents to falls at work or slips in public places – we’ve heard and handled it all, and as Australia’s largest specialist personal injury firm, our solicitors are best equipped to advise you about your injury claim.

To give you a better understanding of why it’s so important to get advice on your injury claim, here are some typical examples of the most common claim enquiries we receive.

Call 13 15 15 or chat to us now for free advice

Chat now

Find out how much you can claim.

Get started

“The workers compensation insurer denied my claim, but I got injured at work. Is there anything else I can do?”

It’s important to realise that just because the workers compensation insurer denies your claim, certainly doesn’t mean you’re out of options. Our specialist workers compensation solicitors have overturned many denied claims.

When you call, one of our solicitors will firstly get to know you and the circumstances surrounding your claim, which will help them assess what you’re entitled to. Then, we can get to work building the evidence to overturn the insurer’s decision and get you the compensation you deserve. You may be eligible for lost income, medical expenses, travel expenses domestic assistance, pain and suffering and permanent impairment.

“I was injured in a multiple-car accident that wasn’t my fault. Do I have a case?”

The short answer is yes. By getting to know more about you and your accident, one of our specialist solicitors will be able to tell you over the phone inform if you have a potential claim with the CTP insurer of the driver who caused the accident.

Our specialist CTP solicitor will also provide you with some essential information and tips that you’ll need to know before proceeding with your claim – such as the need to report the accident to police and lodge a claim within 28 days of the accident date to be eligible for back pay from the date of the accident.

“I fell and seriously injured myself in a shopping centre and now my medical bills are piling up. Am I entitled to anything?”

A number of clients who call us after being injured in a public place have no idea what to do after the accident or what they’re potentially entitled to. And many of these clients call through without having reported the accident to the shopping centre. Our specialist public injury lawyers, after getting to know you and the details of your accident, can immediately advise you how to go about reporting the accident and if you were owed a ‘duty of care’ and whether that duty of care was breached.

We can then advise you on the strength of your claim, and how to lodge your claim to have the best chance of success.

“I’ve been seriously injured at work and I’m currently on workers compensation, but what happens if I can never return to work on my full duties? Would I be entitled to anything else?”

Many of our clients who call us and are currently working light duties due to an injury at work are understandably anxious regarding their future and what they may be entitled to. After getting to know you and your circumstances better, our specialist Total Permanent Disability solicitors will provide some immediate clarity regarding your options and let you know if you may be entitled to a lump sum payment.

TPD insurance is included in most superannuation policies and if evidence compiled through our network of experienced medico-legal professionals determines you won’t be able to return to your normal duties, we can lodge a TPD claim for a lump sum payment on your behalf.

If any of these situations relate to you or if you just want to know if you’re entitled to injury compensation, give us a call and speak to one of our specialist lawyers for free advice today.

Related articles.

Do I have a case?

Our senior lawyers will assess your case for free1.